Sunday, November 29, 2015

Hamilton Blues Lovers Turns 7 Years Old!


A message from Lou, our blogger:

It was 7 years ago today (November 29) that I created a Kijiji ad announcing to the world that there was a new organization called the Hamilton Blues Lovers.  What started as a small social group evolved into a blog, Twitter feed, Facebook presence, YouTube page, a weekly e-mail newsletter and more.

One of the major highlights of the year was winning a the Hamilton Music Award for best website.  I am truly honoured!  Thank you to all who help support our website.

Another major change this year was the addition of Trebleclef, our cute little monkey mascot. He's been travelling the area meeting amazing musicians and attending spectacular venues!  I hope you've check out his adventures.

I plan to continue covering the wonderful musical scene that we are lucky enough to experience.  Thank you to all the friends I have met in my musical travels.  A special thank you to my beautiful wife Linda for her incredible marketing assistance was well as her love and support.  I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!!!

Previous (Western Swing Authority Nominated for Ameripolitan Awards) - - - Next (Preview the Unbelievable Blues Acts Coming to Jet Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment