Saturday, October 15, 2016

Treble Men Drummer Steve Piper Passes


It is with sadness that we announce the passing of Steve Piper, the beloved drummer of Hamilton band, the Treble Men.  We will post more details when we have it.  Our condolences to his family, friends and fans.

There were a lot of social media reactions:

David Nicoloff (Treble Men, HellBent Rockers):
 "The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. That was our friend and brother. That is exactly who he is and will always be. I miss you Steve Piper. I promised you to be true. I will Never Let You Down. I will be more like you Steve Piper. RIP Steve......Forever a Treble Man. Twaaang."
Ian Andrews:  "Thank you Steve Piper for all of your gifts you offered the world. Your gentle soul touched many lives and your genuine light shone a way for many for so long. I'll never forget our times playing, when your face lit up the second I walked in to the green room at TAH. The world has lost a true gentleman and now you may shine on us all from up above. Rest in peace my friend."



Video above courtesy of Renee Christiansen

Previous (News Roundup: Oxford Blue, Matt Mays, Katey Gatta, Redhill Valleys) - - - Next (Ian Andrews and jay Pollman Videos)

No comments:

Post a Comment